1. Please read this manual carefully before using.
2. National standard power cable and power cord with grounding is
suggested, so as to ensure stable power supply.
3. No peeking into the lens while projector is working.
4. No cloth, blanket or any other material that could stock
holes should be placed around the projector while it is working.
5. No water-prooffunction for this projector, no such apparatus as
or cup should be put around the projector.
6. Projector should be stocked and used at dry and clean condition.
7. Please turn offthe projector and cut offthe power supply, ifit
used for long time.
8. Please use factory original foam and other shockproofmaterial
9. If found projector defected, do not attempt to repair it by
Please contact with your distributor or factory directly.
User Manual shouldbe read carefully if you are using the projector.
If any difference between user manual and actual projector. Please subject to the actual